Read books, listen to music and interpret it yourself, admire and painting pictures... The fascination with literature, music, and art in general, marks her career since the beginning.
Degree in Geography and History at Complutense University in Madrid.
Basically self-taught, studied painting at the School of Olias del Rey (Toledo), and School of Art Decinti & Villalón (Madrid).
- Art Spaces Galery - Toledo-April 2006
- International Exhibition of Artists On line-Barcelona Nov. 2007
- International Exhibition of Artists On line -Valencia Sept. 2008
- San Juan Bautista Parish - Alicante February 2009
- International Exhibition of Artists On line - Toledo, October 2009
- Downtown Galery - Madrid, November 2009
- Art Factory – Madrid, January 2010
- Naval Engineering School – Madrid, April 2010
- House of Culture in Chinchón – Madrid, October 2010
- Embassy of Chile “Bicentennial” – Madrid, November 2010
- El Postigo “Figure” – Sevilla, January / February 2011
- Cultural Center Juan Prado-Valdemoro (Madrid)-febr 2011.
- Madrid Views – Cultural Center Manuel Alvar-Madrid. May 2011
- Spanish Painters for Chile – Naval Engineering School. May 2011.
- 7 Women – Group Exhibition in Sevilla “El Postigo” Jun 2011.
- Bikes of Burden – GingerBoy (Madrid) – Julio 2011
- Madrid Views – CACh Parador Nacional Chinchón, Dic. 2011.
- Taquillón (Interior decoration), Zaragoza. December 2011.
- Group Exhibition in Expometro, Madrid – Retiro Subway Station – Sept. 2012.
- Biblioteca Miguel Delibes –Dos Hermanas, Sevilla. Mayo 2012.
- Expometro, Madrid – Retiro Subway Station - September 2012.